IMPORTANT: Under the new COVID-19 traffic light system, open homes can now place under appropriate guidelines set out by the the Ministry of Health and REINZ. Please ensure that you bring your vaccination card with you as open home attendance is restricted to those who have received both doses of their vaccination. If you cannot present your card for authentication, we will be unable to grant you access.
Privacy, security, space and sensational harbour views, are just some of the features that make this generous home at the luxurious Phoenix Gardens Apartments, an incredible attractive opportunity for anyone seeking a high-quality lifestyle.
If the idea of being able to enjoy sensational summer sunsets from your supremely comfortable, air-conditioned living room appeals to you, then you won't want this one to slip out of reach.
• An incredibly generous 96sqm, inclusive of 1 large master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe, 1 bathroom (doubling as an ensuite), 1 separate powder room, living/dining room and separate laundry.
• A North Westerly aspect that invites sun and warmth.
• Expansive views that extend well beyond the Waitemata Harbour.
• Newly painted, with new blinds and upgraded cabinetry.
• 1x secure car park and additional storage locker (plus 18 visitor car parks for family and friends)
• A very strong Body Corporate and Owners Committee that maintains a true sense of community for those owners within the complex.
• Sold with vacant possession.
• Body Corporate Levy: $7,530.44 (31/03/2022)
• Auction: 6:00 pm, Tuesday 14th of December 2021 (Unless Sold Prior)
• Due to current Covid-19 Level 3 restrictions in Auckland, we are unable to conduct open homes. If you have any interest in this property, please contact the listing salesperson to obtain further information *
Contact the agent for more information and to arrange a viewing appointment.
Need to know more about this property? Feel free to reach out in the contact section. Remember to pop the property ID in the correct section if you are reading about a particular property!Contact me